art in the playground art in the playground

Wow..

Yeah you've seriously outdone yourself. Characters seriously look alive! Good Job man!!

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

Boys you've out done yourselves this time..lol

Like i must say guys whoa and congrats. They just keep getting better and better. Best thing ive seen since articial high 2.

Yours Truly,

Pako..lol

One Love One Love

This is the kind of stuff that amazes me..lol

I loved this cuz it combined like a shit load of well known artist and their styles. If there was only one thing wrong with it flash quality wise that is, the sound would like stop for half a sec after each mini scene i guess cuz of the division of the tasks..but whatever i don't think it was relevant in this submission. The message was quite clear and sometimes people seem to forget it. So one again awsome work to the many many artist out there who added a little of them into this..lol

The Bounce The Bounce

Booinng Boooooing Booooooing..lol

Ya i loved this game cuz it was so simple but so intertaining. The only things that bothered me were things like the borders on the side of your movie that made it weird cuz it looked like unfinnished so many add a border there and like the fact that after the song ends it just goes on until mister giraffe guy doesn't fall down anymore. So many add an end or something when he ends up in space. Ya but overall great job i had lots of fun playing this..lol

monkokio responds:

TY, I went ahead and fixed it for ya

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

Awsome stuff man

Ya its cool that you made a submission with a bunch of pics you drew but what you realy should be working on is more like a movie. You have such a great hand and it would be a waste if you didn't use it to make movies. I think this would of been much more of a hit if you had animations and stuff in it as well. Anyway awsome work tho!

RegisCartoons responds:

Pako ! It's so gr8 to get a review from a Newgrounds Artist showcase thread crew ! PAko, I always respected your such an unique drawing style ! You're really right that I should make movies instead a making gallery with my old art. Pako, buddy, I'm soo glad that you like my drawing style ! Yeah, you right that this galler missed animation. Thank you fior a great review, Pako. See you in NGAS thread !

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

ITS GIANT 3D ROKEM SOKEM ROBOTS!!

I LOVE IT. ITS LIKE A 3D ROKOM SOKOM ROBOTS. ITS JUST GREAT!

Mario World March 2 Mario World March 2

NOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST REMIXES I HAVE HEARED!

This is a tune i liked cuz it was original. The beat made it realy interessting to licen to. But at some points the sound becomes unclean tho.But overall this is a great tune.

Final Phantasy 2 Final Phantasy 2

PRETY GOOD BUT ALOT OF REPETING!

This i a nice little tune. But it isn't the best i have seen tho. Could of been more original with the beat and its just not exiting.