The Bounce The Bounce

Booinng Boooooing Booooooing..lol

Ya i loved this game cuz it was so simple but so intertaining. The only things that bothered me were things like the borders on the side of your movie that made it weird cuz it looked like unfinnished so many add a border there and like the fact that after the song ends it just goes on until mister giraffe guy doesn't fall down anymore. So many add an end or something when he ends up in space. Ya but overall great job i had lots of fun playing this..lol

monkokio responds:

TY, I went ahead and fixed it for ya

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

Awsome stuff man

Ya its cool that you made a submission with a bunch of pics you drew but what you realy should be working on is more like a movie. You have such a great hand and it would be a waste if you didn't use it to make movies. I think this would of been much more of a hit if you had animations and stuff in it as well. Anyway awsome work tho!

RegisCartoons responds:

Pako ! It's so gr8 to get a review from a Newgrounds Artist showcase thread crew ! PAko, I always respected your such an unique drawing style ! You're really right that I should make movies instead a making gallery with my old art. Pako, buddy, I'm soo glad that you like my drawing style ! Yeah, you right that this galler missed animation. Thank you fior a great review, Pako. See you in NGAS thread !

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

ITS GIANT 3D ROKEM SOKEM ROBOTS!!

I LOVE IT. ITS LIKE A 3D ROKOM SOKOM ROBOTS. ITS JUST GREAT!

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

this is one kick ass game

MAN YOUVE GOT SOMETHING GOING!! THIS MOVIE IS KICK ASS AND DESERVES MORE THAN JUST B+ THIS ONE IS GREAT AND HUMOROUS TOO!

!!!Flash MX Tutorial!!! !!!Flash MX Tutorial!!!

Well tryed it but didn't work

See if your going to do a tutorial make one that acctualy works!! See i liked this one better than the others that had been posted but when i tryed it.......IT DIDN'T WORK!!! Put a little sound, make it visualy cool looking and acctualy MAKE IT SO WHATS ON IT REALY WORKS!!!